Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final post part B

Overview of the Class
When I registered for German culture class I had no idea about German. During the semester I have learned a lot of thing about German. First, I learned about the states, my group presented three states and I learned about the other states from the other groups. Second I learned how the Dudesche Hanse started, and it was one of the greatest organizations in the world. It was in the 17th century and it’s still remembered in some companies such as Lufthansa, the German airline. Third, we read the book All Quiet on the Western Front. It was about the war how young men goes to the war and either they don’t come back, or they come back and they feel like they don’t have a life because the war changed them. I learned about some German’s investor. For example Otto Hahn, he discovered the first example of the uranium. Also Karl Benz, he invested the first automobile with combustion engine. Finally, I learned about the Red Army Faction (RAF). West German government considers them a terrorist organization, because they are involved in bombs attacks in 1973 to 1995. I enjoyed taking this class, because I have learned a lot about something I had no idea about it. I liked the way that each group present a different topic so we can learn from each other and sharing ideas about the topics.  


No comments:

Post a Comment